Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New PAMM manager

New PAMM manager

if you where to invest in a new PAMM manger that just began the business what qualities would you look towards.

Re: New PAMM manager

First and one thing i will look out for is the number of investors following that manager. Because a good manager attracts more investors

I feel that its very difficult to evaluate in a new PAMM manager as he is new,there will be no follower also ..clients can risk money if the manager offer small amount of investment compared to others and gives good profit ratios also. :good3:

If after evaluating a new pamm manager and his accounts performances looks real good, then it is good to try them out with a small capital. Because you can't predict what might happen in the long run

There is no need to worry about the long term outcomes of the performance. I think we should just invest if we feel that a PAMM project is attractive to be invested in

@imbest you are right that if we think that we have to invest on PAMM account and if we have already found them useful then only we have to invest. :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

For me, i won't just rush to invest or put my money into a new pamm managers portfolio. This is because, there are traders that start very good, but after a while, they will turn back. This is mostly experienced with new managers

@janknoah i agree with you and we are already talking about the same thing that we don't have to invest with the manager on which we can't do believe and with the manager who is new , we must have to look some experienced and great manager , because we are going to invest our precious money.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Experience plays alot before we invest our funds into any manager. Just like i once said, don't let the past glory of a trader make you to invest you hard earn money into their portfolio

You guys seem not to be getting what am trying to say. The PAMM manager is just starting but one has to invest with him what would look for before you can invest in him.