Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pamm system or Forex trade copier system?

Pamm system or Forex trade copier system?

The benefit of joining PAMM are a new trader who does not have strong forex knowledge and Experience can invest his money in forex and still generate profit..But nowadays there are another way thats we can use to invest our money without any knowledge about forex market this system called forex copier.

What is the different between PAMM and FOrex Copier and which system are the best system to invest our money..Hope you will share about this? Thanks.

Re: Pamm system or Forex trade copier system?

I strongly agree with you but i must say that most of the newbies don't know much about forex copier, so that's why they always use PAMM accounts. But i must say that sooner or later traders will start using forex copier, there are soo many traders who already doing trading with forex copier. :good2: :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

Please i want to know how the forex copier operates....

These new method seems new but good i have been hearing about it. Hope i get more information about it here.

@Seahawk: Yups I agree with you, forex trader copier are newer technology than a PAMM account technology. It must be have some advantages than PAMM trader, may be using trade copier are more profitable because trader will not under pressured because he trade using another person money.

I have no much idea about this Forex trade copier system ..i believe we have to compare the both before investing .. i think it may be like zulutrade .But yes need to know the details . :heat:

I think forex copier is were you have the option of to become a trader or a follower, but I don't really understand how this works and the risk behind it. Please can someone help.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

The CopyTrader allows novice traders to follow the trades of the users more efficient, by copying their trades. But before choosing the successful trader to follow, you must first evolved his performance and success rates.
    Unlike the PAMM accounts copytrade is totally free.

@ FX-MA: Forex trade copier are not totally free my friend, we also must pay thats trader some percentage from our lots size when we open position use thats trader signal, but the advantages are we can stop anytime we like , not like PAMM system..

A new system which is copier system has developed lately and many traders have been taking advantage of this as they ca copy the trades of the successful traders they choose from. Also I feel it is same like PAMM accounts and it works same way which is automatically .