Page 1 of 89 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Expert Advisors Builder

Expert Advisors Builder

I am looking for made one Robot of my manual strategy, but I have not skills how mql programmer and tried the next Expert Advisors builder what are free, but still I cannot replicate my manual strategy.

The links were deleted by Moderator! Please send them in Personal Messages only!

I watch one webinar of AlfaTrader and like this plattform but is not free.

People: Do you know another good Expert Advisor Builder or can help to programming my strategy?

Regards.

Re: Expert Advisors Builder

Search online or visit those experts advisers providers sites, like that of forexhacked, million dollar pips and some others. You can also consult your broker if they are reliable

gazo11 maybe you could search online for programme developer with mql experiencee plus u can post on different forex forum for developers.
    "In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."

another option gazo11 if u use a metatrader 4 or 5 to trade forex open ur chart then go to tools then metaquotes language editor.then go to online library u will find a host of programmers u can contact to write your strategy in codes. you must be connect to the internet for the online library to update.
    "In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."

Thank you for all your answers: I tried to made my robotot myself because I know the strategy and post some Expert Advisors builders what are free to use and the links, hoping what if I cannot made my strategy work maybe anybody can make your strategy with these builders.

The moderator not only deleted the links(I am sorry was with not bad intention from me, I don't knowed the rule about posting links), he delete the program's names too. :censored.: :heat:

And this thread is about Expert advisors builders not really about programmers.
    Regards.

link has been deleted, how do I want to test this EA, but I've heard of this EA,, seems pretty good if it can control the money managennya

@liteleto, that expert adviser language on the default metatrader can just be edited by anyone. Because you might end up programming something that will blow out your account

The concept of EA builder is really good ..but i also feel that we can't get a free EA builder as its needs some guidance also to set those EA's ..which is not an easy thing to do. :good3:

I don't still bzelieve buildinfg ur own ea is the best thing to do...I think using an already made ea stands the best since traders have recorded good success with them

Well, the links are deleted, but I am able to post the names of this usefull programs for whom have not programming skills and want to made your own Expert Advisor.

The free stuff what I know are:Strategy Tune, Expert Advisor Builder and the best in my opinion Forex Generator what you need to install in your computer.

Regards and good trading. :i-m_so_happy: