Page 1 of 314 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How to improve skills in Forex?

How to improve skills in Forex?

Skills can play very important role in this trade. For successful traders this quality is very essential to those whose Capital is fixed in this trade. My question is simple. So, how & where do we improve skills in this trade?

Banned
    Newbies can improve their skills by Demo account.After getting real account trader should do group trading. It is the best method to overcome mistakes and improve random skills. Group trading also teaches you how to use your abilities in right direction. Traders are changed into Professionals after the Strategies they use, they acquired from Group trading.

Quote Originally Posted by islamnoor34 View Post
    Newbies can improve their skills by Demo account.After getting real account trader should do group trading. It is the best method to overcome mistakes and improve random skills. Group trading also teaches you how to use your abilities in right direction. Traders are changed into Professionals after the Strategies they use, they acquired from Group trading.
    You are right islamnoor by using the strategies we can make a change and a good change in our trading.

yeah i am also agree with you.newbies can improve their trading skills by using a demo account and through using a demo account they can gain experience also.

Banned
    i think group trading is good because people invest their little amount of money and they get a experience . and if they are perfect on this profession then they can start their own business ......... and its my own thinking that group trading can improve trading skills

any trader can improve his skills on trading and increase his experience by trading more and more even in a demo account as this allows him to improve and forex is the best because it is not only trading sector and also a practising centre

Start to trade with demo forex account because this well help you to find out how good you are in trading, how much profits you can generate and what leverage is the right one for you. Choose the right forex signals you check regulary for better knowlegde of current currencie prices and market developments.

Banned
    Skills are Improved by Learning and Practice. First you need to learn. After learning Open a demo account on any Forex Firm. After proper practice on Demo account, Open a real account and do group trading. Use Forex Forums like this to discuss your abilities with others. Also keep in Touch with your mentors. These all steps will help you to improve your skills.

Skills are Improved by Learning and Practice. First you need to learn. After learning Open a demo account on any Forex Firm. After proper practice on Demo account, Open a real account and do group trading. Use Forex Forums like this to discuss your abilities with others. Also keep in Touch with your mentors. These all steps will help you to improve your skills.
    I think group trade is quite better than the single trading because if you are new than you can alone destroy your trading than it is quite useful than you select some partners for your trading.

Quote Originally Posted by faisal patel View Post
    I think group trade is quite better than the single trading because if you are new than you can alone destroy your trading than it is quite useful than you select some partners for your trading.
    in my opinion in forex trading is in need of a friend who cares to share knowledge about forex trading to a new jump for us engaged in it. continue to learn in forex, as forex takes a long time to be consistent in producing it.