Page 1 of 199 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: simple break out system

simple break out system

The idea behind this simple forex trading system is to capture an early move of the price when it starts to establish its
    New....is the 1st major session for each coming day. So what do we do? We start
    With 1 hour time frame,prefered pair - GBP/USD.

Re: simple break out system

Anyone who is have used or have an idea on this trading strategy should help by throwing more light on this topic

This method is based on trading new trend seen at start of a session like London open etc. When we see hourly chart of the currency pair we can see whether its uptrend or downtrend. we place our orders according to the direction of hourly candle. After placing order, we should switch to lower time frame to monitor our trades .

@prawin you are right that after placing order we must have to use low time frame charts to watch our trades , its a good strategy. :good: :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

breakout system is good,, I had never tried it,,
    I've heard, is no indicator for it?

@nicotien : I think this trading system does not use any indicator, but just use momentum in the london market opening time..You can read tutorial about this trading system in the london game trading strategy thread..Search this forum.. :drinks:

@donis is it true? but I've read on a website, and I'm sure he's using indicators,
    I'll try to look

I checked the thread of London strategy. Both of the methods are essentially same. That method is specific to London open only.

@prawinkurdeg at the time of the london opening we usually gets the break out some time is different because since few minutes goes market still shows us the consolidation so important for us just do the trade with good trading strategy

@Nicotien: Can you share thats london breakout indicator here?
    @prawinkurdeg: this system are used to entry market in london system because trading volume when london market open are really high, may be combining this trading system with volume trading strategy (VSAR) will make this system more profitable