Page 1 of 292 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: basic strategies

basic strategies

This is where the education of all begginer traders starts
    Basic strategies use simple chart pattern recorgnition rules and one or two basic indicators.
    By learning to recorgnize and trade simple patterns,novice traders will be able to make a such smoother transition to more advanced trading systems and methods

Re: basic strategies

simplicity in our strategy helps us remember it well . I dont like very complex strategies. Price action trading based on pure price chart without any indicators is becoming very popular . We should learn price action trading .Its simple and effective too.

@prawinkurdeg : I agree with you, with learning price action first before we learn another complex trading system, because by learning price action we can easily to learn another trading system. THis price action trading system are basic for another trading system.

@seahawks90: Price action becoming so popular nowadays, because this trading system are more easy to learn and this system are used in really long period trading. For example trade price action using candle stick are used since more than 2 hundred years ago in japan. Thats prove thats this trading system are already tested for really long time trading an any market condition.

@@seahawks90: Without mastering price action a beginner trader will be more difficult to learn another basic trading system, thats why learning price action at the beginning of our trading are really important if we want to be succesfull trader in the future.

Every trader should make sure that he forms a basic and simple trading plan to be successful in forex as they should make sure that their strategy is good and they should first try to preserve their trading funds by using money management and then try to make some consistent and regular profits .

A novice trader should begin with a simple strategy that is based on the use of a single indicator. They are easy to learn and can be used quickly.

When i started trading ..i thought that RSI and moving average is good as they are simple ..but afterwards i also feel that the price action strategy is the best which can give us very clear idea about the market trend. :good3:

@kalex brother right. price action strategy really best. price action strategy is not easy we need good skill and knowledge without knowledge or practice we can't do. so do more practice for success in this strategy.

My own advise is that newbies should learn price action and try to avoid scalping. Because most of the newbies want to make quick profit forgeting the risk involved.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.