Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it Really Possible to Make Money With Robots?

Is it Really Possible to Make Money With Robots?

The claims of many robot and software designers, has made that many people think that the forex market is a miraculous way of investment, wich can make people rich in a short time.
    So my question is; Is it really possible to make money with robots?
    I think that Forex robots can help a trader to make money, but not to become rich overnight. How about you?

Re: Is it Really Possible to Make Money With Robots?

In the past grand masters of chess was believers what one machine was unable to win vs. an excellent human player.
    Today there are many programs wining vs Grand Masters of chess. The same is and will be in trading. :grin:

@FX-MA: Its really possible my friend to generate profit using robot, but using robot to make us become instant rich trader, are not advisable cause we also can suffer loss if we use to big lots for make open position when using robot in our trading.

Gazo11; Today there are many programs wining vs Grand Masters of chess. The same is and will be in trading.
    sorry, but I do not agree with you. what you said can be proven with absolute beginners, but not for professionals. Robots do not have the power of the human spirit.

donies
    Yes, that's true. The minimum lot size can also be important because some EA open a significant number of positions simultaneously.

@FX-MA - It is important to choose the right lot size and set it accordingly in the initial settings after a EA has been installed as it is the major factor that decides efficient working of a robot. Also the other settings are important too for a robot to make profits .

realfun07
    As often, to avoid excessive losses, it is necessary to apply a good money mangement, that's mean to set stop-loss, in line with your expected gain and the size of your positions.

I feel that if the robots would not give us profit ..people wouldn't just run after those and their price wouldn't be so high in the market ..of course with robots , we can make profit from trading ..just we have to know the working procedure. :good2:

kalex76
    That's right, but always keep in mind that the robot can also lose, and we must also know how to choose a good one!!

@FXMA: Not an easy thing to choose good EA thats we can use in our trading and can generate consistent profit. There are a tons of Expert Advisor out there thats we can try to use..But i really like EA thats provided by IAFT freely and I think thats EA are profitable.