Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The forex robot fraudulent

The forex robot fraudulent

Among the many automated forex trading programs available in the market, there are as many scams as good programs. In my opinion, if the seller of a robot is not ready to offer you a free trial of its robot, it's a bad sign.

Re: The forex robot fraudulent

Also we must choose a robot seller thats give us money back guarantee if our robot can not generate profit just like what they says to us, beside thats seller also give us opportunity to use this robot in a free trial account.

Apart from some good companies who sell robots there are many traders who develop soe software based on their expertise and try to sell them in markets and these software do not work well and yes if they do not want you to try it first it is a bad sign and it is better not to buy these kinds of EA.

donies
    Yes, exactly. Some programs offer a free trial, and others will be refunded if the result announced, does not correspond to reality.

Another good way to learn about a robot is to read online forums. You will find objective advice from people who have purchased and used.

If a seller of a robot is not giving you a trail offer ..its better not to buy that ,simply avoid that ..or just go for some experts recommendation before buying that Forex robot. :good2:

I think it is also advisable for a beginners to avoid the sites that offer 100% winning trades. While some robots are known to have a very high accuracy rate, with one hundred percent guarantee that you will always win in the marketplace is a bit impossible.

@FX-MA: THats really true, because there is no holy grail system in the world of forex. And thats EA can make 100% profit in trading I will not sell thats EA and just use for my own trading.

Actually the seller always will write attractive accuracy percentage to attract clients but the main working procedure of EA can be traced when you experiment that ..if anyone not giving a trail version ..better to skip that offer. :good2:

I heard that EA seller also often use fake trading statement to attract their customer to buy their EA, so you must becarefull and does not easily believe with their EA trading statement except if they can give you live time trading result using thats EA.

This is quite a wonderful forum. Talking about the scam robot, one should always go for the robots that has trial version before purchasing it. :download: