Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AccentForex

AccentForex

We discuss the company AccentForex in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: AccentForex

I have an account here. Very nice company, I like their bonuses, small deposit and big leverage.
    I know that it's better to use 1:100 or 1:200 but when you have only 10 dollars you want to trade at list some time))))So I often use 1:500. It's risky, you may say, but I think we should risk from time to time to get real profit!
    life is great, life is cool, life is so beautiful

Re: AccentForex

Dont know how they do it but i'm thrilled. All new year holydays I 've been trading with good spread, unlike other brokers that raised it from 5 to 10 times! AccentForex the best. Stay with them forever!!!!!!!
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

oh i also agree with you that it ia a nice broker.

they do it but i'm thrilled. All new year holydays I 've been trading with good spread, unlike other brokers that raised it from 5 to 10 times! AccentForex the best. Stay with them forever!!!!!!!

on each deposit we receive 40 percent bonus which is good thing of this broker.interest rate is zero cause they offer very low spread starting from 0.1 pips.

I have been trading with good spread, unlike other brokers that raised it from 5 to 10 times! AccentForex the best. Stay with them forever which is good thing of this broker.interest rate is zero cause they offer very low spread .

it's UK base company and many of my friends have joined this broker and it's really have good services for a forex trader.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Banned
    accentforex is not as popular as instaforex is popular because he is insured with the bank of russia and their business is in trialiones

accentforex is very best forum of trading and that is why he is still working in every country of the world and becoming most advance and well reputed