Page 1 of 393 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile trading

Mobile trading

Because of the development, and the growing number of smartphone and iPhones users, there are many traders who decide to use these new technological gadgets to invest in financial markets. So, let's discuss about mobile platforms!

Re: Mobile trading

mobiles are now become the first priority of every trader because now they can trade at anywhere , any point of time with only mobile so its an additional advantage for all the traders , traders who wants to download the platform just visit their broker's website. :good: :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

if you know. how much the average price of a smartphone in your state supporting software forex platform.

@seahawks90: I have not used mobile trading, do look exactly the same platform with the look of your PC or Laptop? If different, what is the difference between the display on the PC platform with a display on a smartphone, android or a tablet PC?

Trading On Mobile make business too much easy.now traders can change their lives instant.

i have use mobile for trading many times, mobile trading is not good way to trade because its size is small and difficult to analyze, i use mobile for just checking the price

Really, for me is difficult to think about serious trading with screens of these sizes. :download:

@Gazo11 mobile trading is only use for check the prices of trading trading pairs and products, for trading purpose pc and laptop is good

FOREXYEARD broker provides platform for mobile trading, on which you can trade currencies and commodities out of the convenience of your smart phone or tablet device, any where you go if you can go on line there, Forex trading is available for you too.
    One should always play fair when one has the winning cards.

@Clark May , Is this software has all features and tools, which we are using in laptop and computer because i have seen many softwares and all have few and not good features .