Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Risk Management

Risk Management

Trading is risky by nature and find the right level of risk is not always easy.
    Directly related to the position size, risk management is a key aspect in trading and whatever your time horizon.
    what is the risk management approaches that you use?

Re: Risk Management

Risk is a sure thing in business which one knows He has to manage,but,it's there anyway it can be controlled and who can help us when need be?

Risk management to me? I will never risk my money more than 10% in forex trading, each OP i always calculate the loss probability. Example : balance $100, lot 0.10 and SL 30-50 pips, get the right time for OP, so it will reduce your loss probability :good3:

i true a successful trader is a trader in my passion, willing to take risks and know the risks involved. and of course he must also be able to anticipate these risks. problems of depression and frustration that I think is a very reasonable thing happen, just do not miss it. because in doing any business went bankrupt when experiencing feelings of helplessness, depression that is very reasonable. we should be able to anticipate Wherever experience it. especially for new traders I use the demo, and even then is still loss. I think the important thing is trying to keep learning in order to obtain a consistent profit.

yes sir, not only forex all the business are risky. so in the business when we take care about this. then why not in this business. here every body know u make good return compare with other business . that means u face more risk compare with other business. so u most take precaution for the risk,. so use the 10% of capital for trading. and 5% of capital as risk as stoploss . its will help full. if u face any trade . then u can double ur order. after the pofit . again follow the fist step.

One of the important factors in risk management is the liquidity. One must make sure that there enough buyers and sellers on the market he is about to enter. Nevertheless there is never lack of liquidity on the markets of major currency pairs.
    Pressure makes diamonds

It is highly important to work on markets that you know. If you do not feel confident on sterling or euro market but know your self around commodities currencies than it is better to stick to Canadian and Australian dollar markets.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesnít work unless itís open.

What ever opinion you have about Foreign Exchange do not forget that it is not enough just to have big confidence, as nobody denied competency and responsibility, that is why to achieve good results one must have reliable risk management system in place.
    One should always play fair when one has the winning cards.

Yeah risk management is so important for traders, we must have good risk management in order to keep our balance for getting big losses experienced

@loki, all ensure that there are enough buyers and sellers in the market and the traders should have good risk management to maintain our balance to get the big losses suffered at the close of the transaction.
    :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: