Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Exchange Services

Exchange Services

I'm new to Liberty Reserve, and as you know LR work with exchangers. So I wonder which one is the best and most reliable to buy and sell LR? Which one you advise me? Thank's in advance.

Re: Exchange Services

your question on which exchanger is best on liberty reserve would depend greatly on your your location.

I use the liberty reserve payment method it is very reliable and you would find a number of persons willing to exchange for you.

LR is best.you can use it easily ,its very easy and trust able fast way.

I agree with ceetech, the LR exchangers strictly depends on your country and location.

Lr is best way to transfer fund from one place to another. it is the quickest way to deposit and withdraw funds in forex

Lr exchangers depend on ur location.dear. u get hand to hand cash or may be bank deposit. but i suggest to u to get a debit card for lr. some sides are given debit card. where u can load the amount with lr. or u grab the opportunity from brokers those are given debit card and also accept lr deposit .

@ashwini we not only do transaction in same country with LR, we can also do online exchanging outside the country with it, thats why LR is great

there are manay exchangers all arount the world, i also have in my city. Due to high reliability, i always use LR. LR can easily be converted in local currency, so no tension at all for me.

@m.arfanzahid, yes LR and MB are two most popular methods of withdrawal and its exchanger easily available in every country, i do LR because it is more reliable and exchangers give me good rate of and also LR is safe and secure.