Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd (UWC)

MAYZUS Investment Company Ltd (UWC)

We discuss the company MAYZUS (UWC) in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: UWC

after registred uwc account i can deposit money from western union..

Quote Originally Posted by affshan
    after registred uwc account i can deposit money from western union..
    Specify your question. Western Union is one of the methods of withdrawal funds on IAFT site. You can use it if it is convenient for you
    Avoiding the phrase "I don't have time...", will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life!

I worked with them for about nine months. Can't say there were no technical errors, there were some but not serious and they were resolved shortly in addition to that their support online in chat all the time, pleasure talking to them, they are very courteous. Transaction execution and means withdrawal is sharp. For those who interested, try demo first, than open real to make sure it is what you need :grin:
    whatever you do, do its the best

Defenitaly UWC is one of the best in the speed of processing orders on real account. I so much happy to see them in IAFT Full brokers' list
    :good3:
    How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains!

THe best thing thats i got from this broker are no transaction fee when we depositing our account using online payment or using debit/ credit card thats this broker offered to us.

Although liberty reserve is not given in list of payment processors there but we can also deposit and withdraw funds using liberty reserve too . For this we need to contact our account manager in Uwc . Nice people working there.

Not bad execution really. I started from demo, in order to understand them better and not lose money. Shortly i opened real account, now trading on real for just couple of month. I like their support, they are always on-line and are ready to provide you with needed assistance.
    Finance is the art of passing currency from hand to hand until it finally disappears

Banned
    This company bonus promotion is not just good very good among allbrokers , I am now collecting regarding information of this company . Than i can open my real account.

this broker providing attractive account types, good spread and leverage, and good bonus and customer support. it's trusted and we will feel safe here.