Page 1 of 365 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading without indicator, it's really work?

Trading without indicator, it's really work?

Trading without idicator, it's really work?

It's a simple question and i hope some trader want to share about their trading experience.
    Are you still used some of indicators for getting started trading?
    And, i'am sure many kinds of indicator you have to tried. :grin:

Re: Trading without idicator, it's really work?

@dareking: Yeah thats really true my friend in the beginning of my trading experienced I trade using a tons of indicator but I still not be able to generate good profit, until now I just use candle stick and SnR trading strategy, and I can generate profit more consistently.

it's just one of the options of various types of trading techniques that circulate in the face of this earth, all have plus and minus, so please to your friends "who want to learn trading here, make it a habit to read, do not jump" page especially when it comes to the analysis or the use of indicators or an EA, in my experience because when you read the jump "you will not understand about what you do, this is not it bother .. he is a trader, but he's also confused myself ..

It can really work if you have some good mathematical analysis. I have seen some traders doing this type of trading but indicators will only assist you, not harm you.

Trading without indicators is possible but I must tell you it is not the best way to trade
    Because your transaction might be at risk

It is very difficult for any newbie to really trade without indicators and when they do not have any knowledge about the markets and its movement it becomes difficult for them. The traders who have prior knowledge and experience of these markets can trade without indicators .

Traders can depend on the fundamental news and can trade and in such cases ,there is no need of any indicators at all ..so,i feel its possible as trading market is not all about technical terms. :good2:

Yes kalex a trader can depend on fundamental news
    And also combine it with indicators...because he doesn't stand to
    Loose using indicators.its just covering the lapses and loop holes in trading

Trading without indicator is very possible, but indicators help a lot when you feel that their might not be a movement, the indicator helps to tackle that issue. It shows you the signals. But if you master the market very well, you can do without the indicator.

Indicators help to detect signals for proper entry into the market, if we don't use them it will be very difficult for us to no the right time to enter. And exit the forex market. They are very vital.
    bet big win big