Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UNITRADER

UNITRADER

THE LATEST CREATION CONNECTED WITH DEALING TOOLS HAVING EXCELLENT ATTRIBUTES IN ADDITION TO BENEFITS
    BMF UniTrader shows the latest creation connected with dealing tools that had been intended in addition to designed for quick in addition to realistic musical instrument intended for effective professionals in search of a good sharp edge.

Re: UNITRADER

look cool. I guess this is not boring if you have seen in a long time. but what other advantages to this platform?

Re: UNITRADER

Really the charts of this plattform are not the same good or comparable to Metatrader and others.

It's looking much complicated than I imagined it to be.. Yeah but now I have to learn all these things related to trading so that it could be easier for me to trade at this forum.

there are many platforms like fxchampion but wtill they are not look well like meta trader on which we can trade well this platform not really look well to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hoki888 View Post

THE LATEST CREATION CONNECTED WITH DEALING TOOLS HAVING EXCELLENT ATTRIBUTES IN ADDITION TO BENEFITS
    BMF UniTrader shows the latest creation connected with dealing tools that had been intended in addition to designed for quick in addition to realistic musical instrument intended for effective professionals in search of a good sharp edge.

There are many other similar platform like ninja trader, firetip etc, but these platform does not like mt4 and difficult to use such platforms so newbies must do mt4 and mt5 , it is easy to use than these platforms.

Unitrader offers Global Brokerage Accounts and instant access to financial instruments around the world such as Stocks, Financial Sectors, Indicies, Currencies and Commodities. Whatever and whenever a customers wants to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by syed ali abbas View Post
    Unitrader offers Global Brokerage Accounts and instant access to financial instruments around the world such as Stocks, Financial Sectors, Indicies, Currencies and Commodities. Whatever and whenever a customers wants to trade.
    This is new information and I think for the broker that I use is now also used trading platform for forex, stock, gold and so on, so maybe please tell me what the advantages of this unitrader platform, so that a clearer understanding

it seems simple to me the important feature that also exist in mt4 is exist in this platform, but it seems not that popular as MT4 yet but from some review that i find they feel quite surprise with how this platform works.

it's seems good trading plat form. can it run multiple accounts ? and can we use different accounts at the same time in this meta trader.