Page 1 of 240 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantages of trading with indicators

Advantages of trading with indicators

I would like to discuss advantages of trading with indicators.

There are indicators of two types that can be placed into two basic categories as the continuation indicators that follow trends such as moving averages, and those that analyze the velocity or momentum of price movement.
    Moving Average Indicators are one of the most popular and easy to use tools for traders looking at timing up or down trends.
    Momentum oscillators, such as MACD, RSI, and stochastics are the most popular among traders.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextrader View Post

There are indicators of two types that can be placed into two basic categories as the continuation indicators that follow trends such as moving averages, and those that analyze the velocity or momentum of price movement.
    Moving Average Indicators are one of the most popular and easy to use tools for traders looking at timing up or down trends.
    Momentum oscillators, such as MACD, RSI, and stochastics are the most popular among traders.
    Stochastic , MACD and RSI , three are popular and highly used indicator for trading , we can earn good money by following these indicators but it takes much practice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Stochastic , MACD and RSI , three are popular and highly used indicator for trading , we can earn good money by following these indicators but it takes much practice
    yes I m agree but if we trade with patience and give time ten we can get more profit, and we can earn big amount in forex trading but all indicators want knowledge and skills!

Quote Originally Posted by Alextrader View Post

Momentum oscillators, such as MACD, RSI, and stochastics are the most popular among traders..
    These are the important trading tools which helps in trading and we can use these tools with price action or some other indicators , it always get good result

Banned
    yes dear we can trade with two indicators like moving average and MACD there are two best indicators in the forex trading platform and we can make a signal by using these two indicators.

i am aslo trading with MACD and moving average combination. i also try other multiple indicator strategies like parabolic sar, bolinger bands with RSI and stoch etc.

These are the essential dealing resources which allows in dealing and we can use these resources with cost activity or some other signs , it always get excellent result

i am aslo dealing with MACD and going regular mixture. i also try other several signal techniques like parabolic sar, bolinger groups with RSI and stoch etc.

these two indicators combinely perform very good work and i like to using it because strategy is very simple for me and it is not more complexible for newbies..

Yes i agree with you. MACD and RSI are two best indicators in forex trading as the traders can earn good profits if they follow these two indicators in their trading. i also prefer to use at-least two indicators before taking any trading decision.