Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about First Year Forex for you ?

What about First Year Forex for you ?

hello every one
    I want ask you what a bout you for First Year Forex ???
    1- how did you hear a bout forex ???
    2- how did you learn forex by course or by your self ?
    3- in first year you felt desperate for any reason like no one want learn you or give you secret success whatever any reason ?
    4- Is Forex in the first year when it came to losing what you have felt a strong determination to reach success ??

Let's all discuss....

Re: What about First Year Forex for you ?

As this is still my first year i have been hearing about forex trading on radio stations by some experts who are trying to organize forex trading siminar though that was two years ago and i started hearing reading and posting about forex trading just this year i now learn forex on forex forum and forex sites just like babypips and also reading various ebooks.

:o very difficult for me to learn forex in the first year because of limited spare time. :boredom: :boredom: :boredom:

The very first year for me was rather hard, there were ups and downs. I need to put a lot of efforts to stay focused not letting emotions to blind intelligence. But in the end it produced its fruits. So do not give up on start.
    Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

My first year was mostly start – stop type where initially things were really bright than suddenly I had a big dip in my performance and mostly it was due to too much restrictions. I finally got freedom after I joined OctaFX broker which I am working with even today. It has really got my career back in good shape and now I am making consistent profits and it is only growing with having all trust upon them, I am never been let down by them.

yea my first year went mostly went on learning and as i started trading i have lost a lot of time too.

Yeah Vice, it is a major issue that learning needs to be strong in order to help us achieve success, but mostly people are too lazy to collect it which is why I used alternative way which was with OctaFX broker, as they provides 8 dollars no deposit bonus which is really excellent to learn and then going on to make profits as well, so that’s why I like it so much and it also kills the boring part which usually is hated by most new comers.

The initial 12 months in my opinion was somewhat difficult, there were ups and downs. I want to place many attempts to settle concentrated not letting thoughts to help blind learning ability. Yet eventually the idea generated it's fruit. Consequently usually do not give up on begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    The initial 12 months in my opinion was somewhat difficult, there were ups and downs. I want to place many attempts to settle concentrated not letting thoughts to help blind learning ability. Yet eventually the idea generated it's fruit. Consequently usually do not give up on begin.
    I believe even that’s pretty long time, it is 6 months which is most dangerous, if we are able to hold up in that period then we will definitely make it far, but many people give it up too early. I had massive struggle firstly because of been new and then wrong broker, but luckily soon I found OctaFX broker and with them, it helped me trade easily with small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 available to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Dupree View Post
    I believe even that’s pretty long time, it is 6 months which is most dangerous, if we are able to hold up in that period then we will definitely make it far, but many people give it up too early. I had massive struggle firstly because of been new and then wrong broker, but luckily soon I found OctaFX broker and with them, it helped me trade easily with small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 available to work with.
    Yeah it takes a lot of time to get involved in the market completely, there are so many things to look after that you have to spend a lot of time.