Page 1 of 111 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you should know before choosing/buying any EA

Things you should know before choosing/buying any EA

1.) Risk/Trade ratio; A good trading system must enable you risk a (very) small percentage of trading funds in other to make a good profit; (This could defer depending on how much patience you could exercise on a trade). For a good trading system risk/trade ratio on the average is always 0.5/3.
    2.) A get ready signal, a good/ safe point of entry and a good/safe point of exit: This 3-qualities are vital in a trading system. A good trading system must have at least more than 2-3 different methods of alerting you to; Get ready to open a position, show you the an appropriate point (Price), in which itís safe to open a trade also, a good point to exit.
    3.) Simplicity/Complexity; A good trading system must be simple to understand and should not look complex at all.
    4.) A good trading system would rather assist you to identify a price trend easily.
    5.) A focused trader would always have a daily target, i.e. the amount of Pips he intends to get on a daily basis from the forex market; depending on how advanced he is he could assign a daily target to each currency pair that he trades. If your daily target is a reasonable one, a good
    Trading system would help you achieve this easily.

Re: Things you should know before choosing/buying any EA

Are you talking about a good trading system or things to know before buying an Ea. Please explain more @ fxniper
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

@dking.
    I think EA is part of the trading system, right?... It means EA here. :P

Good, got the point. These points does it apply to all types of Ea or are their selected Ea these points affect?
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

@fxsniper: I agree with you thats a goof point to set our EA, just threat this like we used a manual trading system so we will get the best EA result thats we can use in our trading.

@hoki.
    yes it is but many of the configuration is necessary for us to set if we have sufficient knowledge.

Nice thread fxniper, is very vital we understand the important issues before getting a robot, I believe with this things we will be able to choose the right robot
    bet big win big

Is good we know the basic settings before going to acquire a robot, I believe this thread has helped a lot. Thanks fxsniper.

Thats really true my friend, because if we does not use proper EA setting this can caused this EA does not work as ussuall and we can suffer lost because of this issue.

Seriously, if the settings are not properly done, it could be very disastrous to our trading accountm so we should endeavour to follow the guidelines to avoid such mistakes.
    bet big win big