Page 1 of 450 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is one strategy enough to make profits?

Is one strategy enough to make profits?

Forex market is an arena, where one has to fight if he wants strive. And in fighting we should be prepared with many gadgets in our arsenal to come out as winners. So, my question is : Do you think only one strategy can make you profitable over long term?
    Lets hope for the best.

Re: Is one strategy enough to make profits?

@shahza : yes i think i can, the secret is as long as we entry when our rules is fullfilled , or match with our strategy, if you have doubt than dont enter the market
    ok?
    Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics

I believe if you master and follow a particular strategy, you can make millions with it. It is a matter of developing a good strategy and know when and how to apply it.
    bet big win big

Well if its a strategy that produces consistent result, then i think yes one winning strategy which produces consistent result over long time is sufficient enough for a trader to be successful in forex trading.

@ashvini : you right.the on that we need is a strategy to make consistent profit with that we can make our capital grow stabil every month
    Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics

@ghprod. a strategy that we use sometimes have to see to the failure. if the strategy is consistent profitable results, then results are consistent I think it's wrong. :fool:

@faustine, well when we say the winning strategy which produces consistent results, its said so with considering all the factors inclusive of the losses made, with regard to the net result we would have that winning strategy.

@ashivini. okay ... This was calculated from the largest loss ever, it can be said Ashivini consistent profits after that. :good2: :good2: :good2:

@faustine, no this is not just my view, may be any trader can explain you this. Because when a trader mentions developing a trading system which makes consistent profits am sure they meant to say regarding the net result not based upon single trade. Otherwise why traders need to struggle so much to develop a winning strategy isn't it ? :download:

@ashivini. sorry i don't understand. this talk about trading systems development as the beginning of a consistent profit. what you went through before it's certainly not a failure? what makes you grow and evolve with your system. :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: :fool: