Thread: XEMarkets

XEMarkets

We discuss the company XEMarkets in this topic.

We are informing you, that the TradingPoint company has been re-branded. Due to expansion of its activities, this brokerage company provides traders with a newly launched brand - XEMarkets.com. The new company represents a vibrantly new image of Trading Point.
    Last edited by Expert; 07-31-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Trading Point

Trading Point is also here......Cool)I have an acount there. So I can add it to my Personal office :dance3: People, if you think what company is better for cooperation, I advice you this one!!! Hedging, no comissions, bonuses, spreads are very low and blablabla))))Many other pleasant things)

Haven't heard a thing about it, could you set some advantages,please. and also, do the let scalping?

Right up till now, thankfully, never came into my mind to bother support, as there are no problems with Trading Point. The connection is very reliable, order go through within 1-2 seconds.
    I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them

Trading point are a really new broker but this broker promotion by guareante first loss of their client trading account cash back are a really good marketing strategy to attratch new client join their company.

The first deposit on your Trading Point account are eligible for a bonus equivalent to 20% of the initial amount invested.

TradingPoint pleased with the fact that they have started to provide so called Loyalty Bonus.
    Any investment after first deposit will be encouraged by 10% bonus from the some of you every next deposit.
    Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want.

Trading Point provides an excellent opportunity for Muslims to trade on Forex too. It became possible due to swap-free trading account that is available with Trading Point. All other trading conditions stay the same!
    Everything comes gradually at its appointed hour.

The Trading Point is one of the best Broker in the forex trading. Im having one account with this Broker. The customer support is also very good. They are giving very good response and taking action quickly. And the withdrawal option is very nice.

Another advantage of forex trading over stocks and futures is the commission structure. Most forex brokers do not charge a commission on a trade. Their free is a share of the spread of each trade, which is the difference between the buying and selling price. Which are known by the bid and ask price. My broker TryMarkets is the lowest spread broker in forex industry. And there is no hidden charge you have to pay.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.