Page 1 of 407 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How many free time have you to trade?

How many free time have you to trade?

Surely before to make a choice of one trading strategy, we need to know what issues can affect the implementation of the same. :heat:

One key factor is our free time to trade. I have 5 to 6 hours per day. :cray: How many time have you?

Re: How many free time have you to trade?

i am also given the 5-6 hrs per day. may be few less time. cause few months ago i trade on london session to usa session. but now i am just observe the time of news. so . now i am just given low than 5 hrs. i think and get the best chance to make profit.

I am only trade 2 time in a days in the opening European session when crossing with asian session and in the opening USA session when market crossing with european session, cause in thats time market movement very volatile.

@hoki, are you calculate pivot level first before trade? could you explain more detail how is your setup? i'm very curious
    thank
    Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics

i always try to give 5-6 hours to market because as we all know that the more time we will invest in the market the more profit we can make , so its always recommended to give more and more time to market . :good: :good2:
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

I spend around 4 - 5 hours a day minimum for forex and sometimes even more which includes study and analysis and observing the markets.Also for trading I spend only few minutes as I place my trades with stop loss and take profits and check the results later depending on my trades.

i have all time for trading, because its my full time business, but i do trade in london and us session only

@featurelion - Well since you mentioned you are a full time trader and you have all time to trade but you trade in London session only and I do understand you must spend few hours doing study. How many hours you spend for forex in a day ? What do you do for rest of your time ?

@featurelion, so you are not trade in asian market? how about your strategy? scalping or short term/intraday, i see that you are trade only when market is trending, right?
    Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics

I think a full time trader does not mean thats he always trade every time/ more often, cause a profesional trader ussually make an analysis in longer time before he decided to make an open position in the market. :good: