Page 1 of 266 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: candlestick

candlestick

candlestick is my most favorite strategy i am using it about a year, its price action strategy and it give me good result
    i am using pinbars and outside bars

Re: candlestick

Candlestick chart patterns is one of the ancient Japanese technique to know about the Price action and determine the trend of the market before a trader can place their trades. It is very good indicator but a little complicated to understand although it works very well for the trader.

Candle stick formations helps the traders to speculate the possible price action, and the word that history itself repeats holds good for both the candle stick formations as well as the chart patterns.

all, are you notice about pinbar UP in EURJPY daily? i know isnt grade A++, but i think maybe we can buy. how about you? any opinion?
    Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics

Depend on today closing market my friend, because as we know thats pin bar or hammer that occur in daily timeframe need one more candle verification again before this candle are confirmed is trend

yes its the best trading strategy. its use in any time scal, any trading style. u get benefit. there is no strategy which is compare with this. in this strategy u get the signal more than 30 mnts before . compare with other indicators. there are many more patterns. so what u do.. first u follow one by one. so u easily. make good profit but also u easily remember all the patern.

We does not need to remember all thats pattern brother, because candle stick may be have a hundred pattern an I thin its better to know this pattern affect thats remember all thats pattern name...

@donies, well at first you can only remember few pattern like pinbar, hammer, beeb and bueb, double top, double bottom
    Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics

from candle stick what we able to know about the market. daily support and resistance. 4hr support and resistance., market overall trend., when market reverse . we get the signal vey early than any indicator. so every traders must know the candlestick.

@bemeb2 brother you dont need to look every candlestick pattern, only select one or two, i am using pinbar and outside bar