Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading tips

Trading tips

Hello friends i update trading tips daily for all the member of this forum so please allways see my updates and comments on it

Re: Trading tips

My best trading tip, never ignore fundamental no matter how technical analysis proves to be correct. Because when fundamental shows, technical hides

Good thread to gather the trading tips from all the experienced traders. Well i would suggest that no matter what never ignore the money and risk management while trading.

i always try to trade with high impact news so it simply means that i am a fundamental trader and every trader now know that there is huge profit is present in this field and by doing news trading we can earn some great profit. So its my tip for trading.
    DOING HARD WORK IS NOT THE KEY TO GET THE SUCCESS , YOU HAVE TO BECOME A SMART HARD WORKER TO GET THE WHOLE SUCCESS.

@janknoah,you have a point but i think that both fundamental and technical analysis in trading has their various advantages and disadvantages over the other,so i still say that it is a thing of choice.thanks :good3:
    If money is your hope for independence you will
    never have it. The only real security that a man
    can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge,
    experience, and ability.

@seahawks, thats really nice to know that you are a fundamental trader, can you just tell us much more in detail regarding your analysis. Like what are the parameters you consider while trading the high impact news.

@seahwak and ashvini.
    Yes, i like to learn about fundamental analysis too and i think, it is important for my trading.

No matter how the market turns out to be, maybe moving in our direction we should strictly adjere to our momey management and not to over trade. That's my tips for trading.
    bet big win big

@all.
    My trading tips is take control of money management and discipline with our strategy. :good:

In my opinion if we want to be a succesfull trader then we must combine money management , trading strategy and psicology of trading, because if we does not doing this correctly we will not survive in the long periods of trading..