Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpari (UK)

Alpari (UK)

We discuss the company Alpari (UK) in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

I have account with Alpari(not UK) and I am very happy with the high level of services of this broker, and I suppose is the same in every country where Alpari is based.

i have 1 account in alpari uk. and for trading alpari uk have less requote than other broker.

i used alpari uk for many months. and i am not satisfied with the services given by this broker. First of all there is large spread as we move to more crosses. secondly there is the problem ho rerquote, which i have not faced in any other broker.
    thirdly, alpari only deal with physical currency for withdrawl and deposit of money, whereas other brokers also use e-currency like paypal, moneybooker, liberty reserve.

I really like alpari especially their program about autochartist for member / trader thats trade in the alpari.. By using autochartist we will know chart pattern automatically, i hope alpari will make a promotion so I can get this autochartist software for free...

Alpari (UK)

Alpari (UK) is one of the leading global Forex brokers. Alpari (UK) is part of the group of Alpari companies which combined look after over 170,000 active trading accounts worldwide.
    Alpari (UK) offers Forex, precious metals and CFD trading on multiple trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, one of the most popular platforms in the world. In the UK, Alpari (UK) also offers tax free spread betting on MT4.
    Alpari (UK) is regulated by FSA, FRA (Russia), BaFin; is a member of NSE, MCX-SX, USE.

the minimum deposit is 200 USD, with tight spreads and 1.500 leverage also other account types are reliable and affordable for all type of traders. it's providing strong meta traders and fast with draw deposit services.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

well dear first time i have listen about it and i was gad to know about its working program.

used alpari uk for many several weeks. and i am not pleased with the solutions given by this agent. First of all there is huge propagate as we shift to more passes across. secondly there is the issue ho rerquote, which i have not experienced in any other agent.
    thirdly, alpari only cope with actual forex for withdrawl and down payment of cash, whereas other agents also use e-currency like pay pal, moneybooker, freedom source.

Banned
    Alpari (UK) is a global foreign exchange, precious metals and CFD broker based in London and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK. For UK residents, the company also offers financial spread betting on Forex and indices.