Thread: easy-forex®

easy-forex®

We discuss the company easy-forex® in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: easy-forex®

Somebody who knows about this site should say something
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I think I also need some explanations,because Am Confused.

Their center is in Australia, nut registered in Cyprus, they have 5 branches. When open an account they give you 25$ bonus. I traded with them for half a year, when there were troubles withdrawing money support reacted very fast. They've got very handy platform.
    Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.

Wow. The bonus is quite attracting. With a handy platform. I think the platform is user friendly.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

I have been working with easyforex 2 month. Trading platform works fast enough, i'd even say very fast. No delays were noticed withdrawing money, within 24 hours I got my money. Good job. :good2:
    Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.

easy-forex is serving for about 150 countries all over the world. They are licensed to conduct brokerage activity in Europe, USA, Australia. easy-forex is audited by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, that speak of their transparency and trustworthiness.

The value of the leading or base forex currency is not the only factor in determining the value of a particular currency pair. Any change in the value of the trailing or quote currency also affects this relationship. There are many factors in forex a trader should know. Otherwise can’t do successful trading. Selecting regulated broker like TryMarkets is also important as well. I am dealing with this broker and doing profitable trading.
    Fast withdrawals, no hidden fees.