Page 1 of 114 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Risk Management System

Risk Management System

Risk management can make the difference between your survival and sudden death with forex trading. You can have the best trading system in this world and still fail without proper risk management. Risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. The risk management system tells you how much risk you will take on each trade.

Each trader that implements the 10 pip formula should make a thorough and precise decision such as the following risk management techniques below: -

* Set a limit or restriction for 10 pips and exit trading once it is attained.
    * You can generate higher than 10 pips a day if you want to but ensure that you won’t loose that trade.
    * The trader should choose the right time of the day that he/she will keenly work in Forex trading.
    * When you already lose more than 5% of your capital, then exit and walk away from the market.

Thanks for your advice bro, but I have different max risk with you. For me, max risk when I trade is 10% of my capital. Because this forex trading is high risk high return and I hope I know what my decision is

yes you should try some of the risks to know your mistakes. make a good management for your trade.

This forex trading is high risk high return .

It is necessary to control risks while trading. As for me I have my own plan where i consider and manage possible risks. It helps me to be successful.

The risk management is very helpful for the forex tarding. It shows how much risk we are taking in each trade. We should take low risk in every trade. Because low risks are safe in the market if we loose it then we don't feel in that.

Setting up a stop loss is a general requirement for every trader. If we are loosing a trade, currencies will be automatically sold for a previous setted up minimum price.

a trader should be able to manage risk in trading to achieve success. i personally prefer placing stop loss order while trading and i will like to tell all the traders to place stop loss order for safety as trading is a risky business

Quote Originally Posted by hanif View Post
    a trader should be able to manage risk in trading to achieve success. i personally prefer placing stop loss order while trading and i will like to tell all the traders to place stop loss order for safety as trading is a risky business
    Risk control rules and money management are necessary to follow in order to avoid losses. I agree that stop loss and take profit orders are useful for loss preventing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextrader View Post
    Risk control rules and money management are necessary to follow in order to avoid losses. I agree that stop loss and take profit orders are useful for loss preventing.
    the use of stop loss is a wise way to avoid losses is very risky. so that's where we can also manage your finances well without going to lose anyway.