Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Partner - Alpari

New Partner - Alpari

Dear IAFT customers!

We have received a large number of applications with your requests to connect the Alpari company to our service. We are glad to inform you, that we have reached the partnership agreement with Alpari (UK). Now, you can link your accounts to our service and receive a part of the spread for every completed transactions you execute.

The Alpari (UK) company is one of the leading brokers in the Forex market . Alpari (UK) is part of the group of Alpari companies, which combines look after over 170000 active trading accounts worldwide. The main advantages are low spreads, high leverage, absence of requotes, the use of trade scalping and advisers.

Alpari (UK) is regulated by the FSA, FRA (Russia), BaFin, is a member of the NSE, MCX-SX, USE.
    Information regarding Alpari (UK) has been placed in the following sections: "Forex Brokers Overview," "Compare Forex Brokers", "Brokers Profiles", "Help in Choosing the Broker", as well as in the "All Brokers Ratings" section.

Best regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: New Partner - Alpari

cngratulations mr moderator
    If money is your hope for independence you will
    never have it. The only real security that a man
    can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge,
    experience, and ability.

I think Alpari Broker great and famous.but I have to learn it.
    Last edited by Faustine.chance; 05-31-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Banned
    really this is a great news for using viwers of iaft this is a famous company and reliable we will enjoy with them we hope we get more income with doing work with them.thank you

Super! Im glad Alpari is in the list of the IAFT's partners - i have already linked my account into the association's database - waiting for my rebates)
    It is not length of life, but depth of life.

I heard that Alpari is a really good company with great experience оn the Forex market!

I started trading with Alpari since 2011, I have had no reason to regret working with this great company. - glad they are in the iaft's list!!!

oh, i was looking forward to seeing Alpari in the full brokers' list - my wish cme true - IAFT, thanks a lot!!!
    If you work extremely hard, or put a lot of effort into achieving something, you break your back to do it.

I see that a lot of people speak well about this company. I would like to study the rules of cooperation with this company more detailed.

I hear ya alpari of my friends are big companies and traders are very concerned and serve them very well and quickly.