Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Redesign - It's Become Even More Comfortable to Communicate!

Forum Redesign - It's Become Even More Comfortable to Communicate!

For the attention of the IAFT customers!

Our forum became more functional for your communication and comfortable interaction. We updated not only its design, but also added new features to maximize traders' pleasant and convenient communication. The Personal Profile of a Forum member has undergone significant changes. Now, you will be able to provide more information about yourself and set the parameters of your personal interaction with other participants. We invite you to independently assess the benefits of our new Forum and join the largest community of traders in the Web.

On our Forum, you will also find all the information you need regarding your work with a brokerage company through our Association, as well the work in the Forex market as a whole.

Important!
    Due to the updating of the design and functional part of our Forum, we ask all the users to reset their passwords of the accounts on the IAFT Forum. All posts submitted by you earlier in the various Forum sections will be saved. In order to recover the password, you must follow this link, specify your e-mail address you used to register on our Forum and click the "Reset UserName/Password" button. After that, you will be sent an email with a link to reset your password to your e-mail address.

If for some reason you cannot reset your password, please refer to the contact e-mail address of the Forum Administration forumtradersunion.com.

Best regards,
    IAFT administration

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post

Our forum became more functional for your communication and comfortable interaction. We updated not only its design, but also added new features to maximize traders' pleasant and convenient communication. The Personal Profile of a Forum member has undergone significant changes. Now, you will be able to provide more information about yourself and set the parameters of your personal interaction with other participants. We invite you to independently assess the benefits of our new Forum and join the largest community of traders in the Web.

On our Forum, you will also find all the information you need regarding your work with a brokerage company through our Association, as well the work in the Forex market as a whole.

Important!
    Due to the updating of the design and functional part of our Forum, we ask all the users to reset their passwords of the accounts on the IAFT Forum. All posts submitted by you earlier in the various Forum sections will be saved. In order to recover the password, you must follow this link, specify your e-mail address you used to register on our Forum and click the "Reset UserName/Password" button. After that, you will be sent an email with a link to reset your password to your e-mail address.

If for some reason you cannot reset your password, please refer to the contact e-mail address of the Forum Administration forumtradersunion.com.

Best regards,
    IAFT administration
    This is great mod, I have question about this forum redesign, how about forum rules? Is it changing too or there are several changing too?
    Oh yes, and I see there is referral in my profile, about me tab. Is that work to referring someones here?

Important!

Best regards,
    IAFT administration
    I got suprise few hours ago when i see the new look of forum. At first i think i entering different forum but i take clear look at IAFT logo and realize that forum have new design. Very good look and more convinience now.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    This is great mod, I have question about this forum redesign, how about forum rules? Is it changing too or there are several changing too?
    Oh yes, and I see there is referral in my profile, about me tab. Is that work to referring someones here?
    Hello!

The rules are the same.

Referral program at Forum isn't available.

If you have any further questions, please refer to our support service and we will be happy to assist you!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Hello!

The rules are the same.

If you have any further questions, please refer to our support service and we will be happy to assist you!
    Oh I see, thank you for answering sir
    Hopefully IAFT the best among all!

Hello!

The rules are the same.

Thank you for your answer sir, but why the "THANK" button is missing?. I think this is good tool and hope we can get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by HONG View Post
    Thank you for your answer sir, but why the "THANK" button is missing?. I think this is good tool and hope we can get it back.
    Thank you for the offer. We will consider it.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    forumtradersunion.com

Thank you for the offer. We will consider it.
    Oh yeah additon of thanks button I think that will be more intersting sir

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Oh yeah additon of thanks button I think that will be more intersting sir
    yes and I have received 10 tanks at the time. I appreciate those who love writing my post here.

It's very nice the new design. I like very much! Congratulations!