Page 1 of 231 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: When a trader should avoid trading

When a trader should avoid trading

It`s a very serious matter. We must realize when we should avoid trading.

According to my knowledge which I face while trading and losing the capital. I would like to share this here as follows.

1. When we confused or don`t understand the market.

2. When we are sad, or angry. We must avoid trading but also in that time we should not sit in front of the terminal.

3. If we face losses permanently. We must also avoid trading on a live account but practice on a demo one.

4.On the daily time frame . If a day lasting creates a long candle . Then you must avoid to trade today.

5. You get the signal from your indicators but the market has already moved more than 50 pips don`t trade.

Please, share your opinion and given the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    It`s a very serious matter. We must realize when we should avoid trading.

According to my knowledge which I face while trading and losing the capital. I would like to share this here as follows.

1. When we confused or don`t understand the market.

2. When we are sad, or angry. We must avoid trading but also in that time we should not sit in front of the terminal.

3. If we face losses permanently. We must also avoid trading on a live account but practice on a demo one.

4.On the daily time frame . If a day lasting creates a long candle . Then you must avoid to trade today.

5. You get the signal from your indicators but the market has already moved more than 50 pips don`t trade.

Please, share your opinion and given the suggestion.
    nice and interesting question buddy but i think you clearly mention all the things.but one thing i wana add here that when we getting profit then at that time we need to avoid greed.

tell me the basic of avoid trading

These basics are given above in the previous post but you should share your opinion about this topic. We are waiting

it is true we should not avoid training because if we are not trained we will not understand the forex market.

I think, if we still feel scared and not ready to trade, we should focus more on the ways and rules of the trade. we must be ready to risk that we can get. if the strategies we use has an error, we should be ready cutloss. I myself would not take greater risks by holding a negative trading position.

Only when is losing too much money in his real account and the reason of that will be lack of experience and practice. Then he should avoid trading until he become good enough in his demo account.
    Lets hope for the best.

I think we should avoid trading if the trading range as the market is too narrow , not in accordance with the criteria, and indicators are not give good signal .

Quote Originally Posted by Ragiel4 View Post
    I think we should avoid trading if the trading range as the market is too narrow , not in accordance with the criteria, and indicators are not give good signal .
    actually, I agree with what you say. therefore if the range of movement in the forex market was too close do not make decisions that will hurt us. therefore remain focused on another indicator that we are a mainstay in the trade.

if are getting losses permanently and or if we are not trained we must avoid trading in forex.