Page 1 of 298 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the minimum amount of money to start trading?

What is the minimum amount of money to start trading?

There is no limits to start Forex trading with. You can start Forex trading with 10USD but i think this is not enough, because in Forex profits depends upon your investments so i suggest you to invest at least 100USD then you will be able to earn a good amount from Forex. What is your opinion about that?

Yes most of the traders do a common mistake that they go with the very less capital as investment and that is not at all sufficient they need to have a huge investment to keep there capital safe from being loosing fast . so always it is suggested that it will be good if a trader really invest a huge investment .

The Forex profits depends on upon your investments so i suggest you to the invest at least 100USD then you can will be able to earn a good amount from the Forex.and if a trader i really invest a huge investment .

If a trader don't have money to invest $100 or more then we can see most of the forex related forums will offers bonus to the people who will actively participate in the forum so they can get bonus into there trading account that will help them to earn money .

yeah forex trading we can start with even lowest invest. as a newbie it's wise to start with 100 dollars capital but at start trade with lot lots and low leverage. by the time and experience we can grow our capital and risk of volume and leverage. many broker providing cent and micro account we can start with them.

actually investment depends upon the traders wish and broker's start up investment. some take start from $10 or some take start from $50. so there may be different situation.

there are not having any limitations of investment , in forex trading , so i think as new trader we should start trading with small investment and after practicing and experience we invest big investment in trading , because practice makes man perfect , and we can improve our trading matters with the passage of time

Now a days most of the brokers are offering a very low minimum capital as investment so that most of the people will get started trading with them and i can see that most of the brokers have kept the minimum capital investment as low as $1 , $10 , $25 .. and so on .
    Last edited by chintu; 05-07-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Forex trading business can be start with any investment but we should invest due to our knowledge and money & risk management skills.

The minimum amount from which you can start trading is 1$, but i think it is necessary to invest at least 100$ because with 1 $ you cannot earn a profit.