Page 1 of 132 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: awsome oscillator trading strategy

Banned

awsome oscillator trading strategy

have you guys ever tried awesome oscillator in 1 hr time frame?

when the oscillators bars goes below the o line give a sell,
    and when it goes above the o line enter a long.

information:take profit 10pips

stop loss 15 pips.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sayem09 View Post

stop loss 15 pips.
    I hear first time about this strategy can you explain more about this I want to get more knowledge about this strategy please explain in the detail if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by faisal patel View Post
    I hear first time about this strategy can you explain more about this I want to get more knowledge about this strategy please explain in the detail if you can.
    Yeah buddy i am also listen about this strategy first time and i also want to get some knowledge about it. Please describe it in detail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sayem09 View Post

stop loss 15 pips.
    Mr sayem09 this is a new one i think so can you just brief us about this so we also can use it in our trading and collect maximum number of pips

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Yousuf View Post
    Mr sayem09 this is a new one i think so can you just brief us about this so we also can use it in our trading and collect maximum number of pips
    This is not the new one Muhammad yousuf but we was not knew about it before this, I am searching about this on google and I really get good knowledge about this you should do search.

This is not the new one Muhammad yousuf but we was not knew about it before this, I am searching about this on google and I really get good knowledge about this you should do search.
    Really brother i will also search it in google and youtube and gain a good and very great knowledge about it.

Banned
    I have that full set chart. There is total 105 of different candle stick patterns.
    Its really hard to remember all.Not all the patterns are profitable.Some are famous like doji,Shooting star,engulfing and so on.

What is that you want to understand, everything is so very much clear. Apply the indicator in your MT4, its present in default indicators. Then follow the instructions....simple as that.
    Lets hope for the best.

The awesome oscillator forms part of Bill Williams “chaos trading” theory where several indicators are used to attempt to trade the markets profitably. It is called the Awesome Oscillator that was developed for getting an idea about short term momentum on a given trading instrument.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    What is that you want to understand, everything is so very much clear. Apply the indicator in your MT4, its present in default indicators. Then follow the instructions....simple as that.
    relax it jst asking man and we are trying to get that knowledge and also trid your way that you explain to us