Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn trading by using Screenshots.

Learn trading by using Screenshots.

Hi, I think we should post screen shots of our trading sessions to explain the new traders that, how to use MT4 or MT5 for trading?, how to start and end the trading session?, how to set Cut loss? and much more....

yes, a good idea sagat friend. to upload photos, perhaps we will better understand the strategies given. and we can also try and make practice.

well its very good idea but we must have some knowledge about Forex trading because we are not understand the photo shoot if we do not know about any tool .If a trader do not know about trading then he will never understand what is in photo shoot.

Without specific trading basics it`s hardly possible to understand charts. So learning is a key factor to be a successful trader.

Yes that's a good idea to have a screen shot and also put some caption what i the meaning of all the things inside the screen shots. Its a best form on how the new traders know the things inside the trading sessions. This is the basic form how to easily understand trading.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoi View Post
    Yes that's a good idea to have a screen shot and also put some caption what i the meaning of all the things inside the screen shots. Its a best form on how the new traders know the things inside the trading sessions. This is the basic form how to easily understand trading.
    very true friend. if this can be done, we will be able to learn to understand the trading strategies. and the easier it is to learn

Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    very true friend. if this can be done, we will be able to learn to understand the trading strategies. and the easier it is to learn

Its good idea that we have a photo screen shots so they can able to know all things inside the trading. And because of screen shot we can able to know the difference your trade everyday. And for the beginners its easily to understand if theres a screen shots.

yes nice idea we can make thread about basics or indicators by using pictures help and newbies can easily learn about use of Forex trading technical without hard work. we will do out best to help newbies by photos they can ask any question about trading in thread or we can make more.

well it is nice idea we can make our trading batter with photo shots of trading but i think newbies are not easily understand from photo shots.

but my suggestion is that we should post thread theoretically here and make a Skype group and add people there, so if any one has problem we will explain there also privately by screen sharing...what you say guys..?