Page 1 of 311 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex signals are useful or not?

Forex signals are useful or not?

Forex signals are useful but i suggest you when you get any signal analysis that signal through your own strategy and try to understand the signal, if you think that the trade is better for you then go for it otherwise leave it, I personally follow this phenomena in my trading. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by juni_khan View Post
    Forex signals are useful but i suggest you when you get any signal analysis that signal through your own strategy and try to understand the signal, if you think that the trade is better for you then go for it otherwise leave it, I personally follow this phenomena in my trading. What do you think?
    Right Forex signals are really helpful for our trading.To trade in loss means to play with fire.when you face loss leave the market and next day start with new strategy

No doubt forex signals are useful because having good signals we cannot trade well

Yes forex signals are really very much useful and that will help most of the traders to guide in a correct path and i think its is always suggested to make use of the forex signals . it is help the traders to have a profitable trading .

there are sources of signals one are from indicators and one are from brokers live signals both are good to analyze but the thing is sources should be authentic

I think forex signal is a very useful and easy and simple way of earning from forex trading place but i have no use this signals and i have my own analysis.

Some time i open trade with others signals and can earn profits, some experienced traders are providing free of cost signals and with the help of their signals a new trader can easily earn a good profit.

And played by these funds is to help you to buy a variety of futures natural sources, or alternatively, held equities companies that manufacture or processing of raw materials.

Currency stores in which plans for trading in the foreign exchange market to understand the basics about how the market works, and to be fully aware of the online trading program without omitting all risks associated with the market

Forex signals is a very very risky work because this is a not complete trust able because this is a no easy way to use forex signals..

But i think forex signals will surly help most of the traders to take aright path with trading . i always try to follow the forex signals and i will be earning some profit . i never lost any trade with forex signals .