Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: H4 digital strategy

H4 digital strategy

Hi friends this is my first thread in this section and i will talk about my strategy with H4 time frame in the first of the day when candle ofhour 12:00 closed look to the high and the low of this candle and put pending order buystop after 15 pips of the high of this candle tp will be 10 pips for me it is more safe and the same for sell under the low with 15 pips put pending order sellstop and tp is 10 pips stoplose is 30 pips but i am trading with out it

i think if you are long term trader then it is good to use 4 hour time frame for setup chart.......... so our trigger chart will be 1 hour chart........... Long hour time frame is good for big move.........

can you share some its chart and trading experience of this strategy ? i know 4 houe time frame strategies are best and we have less risk in this strategy.

H4 degital trading strategy on candle stick , you must explain the Time frame but i can't understand because its hared first time by you. You must attach some chart or more explain.

you have provide good information about H4 strategy and it is risky too. I am using M15 for best trading and it is very good and will be successful in near future.

what is H4 digital strategy please give brief.

Banned
    The field of strategies management ,marketing strategy and business strategy ,digital strategy is the process of specifying an organization vision goals..

what is H4 electronic technique please give brief details about these technique, it is new for me please some brief and new details about this technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Furqan View Post
    what is H4 electronic technique please give brief details about these technique, it is new for me please some brief and new details about this technique.
    it is the field of digital strategy it some manner and i also advice to you dont use this method it is risky

H4 digital strategy is a good digital strategy for the frame of time prade pf h4 that how can we use it.see the candle of of hour on H4 and put aline on the high of this candle and another line on the low of the same candle and put pending orders by stop after the 15 pips of the high get profit for me 10 pips and put pending orders sell stop after 15 pips of the low of the same candle take profit 10 pips.