Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping based on RSI and MACD for EURUSD

Scalping based on RSI and MACD for EURUSD

here, I want to share my scalping method using combination of RSI and MACD, MACD histogram is used for determining trend direction especially using TF 15 minutes until TF H4, and RSI is used for timing for entry position for scalping.

This method I used so strong enough because RSI can show when we should put scalping OP and while we avoid scalping based on RSI limit only (30 or 70) and it means if we put scalping do not use this limit or border so can become very high risk because RSI indicators better than other indicators and so strong enough for scalping or extent our profit become intraday trading

RSI especially in scalping can be used TF 15 minutes or 30 minutes to see which border (buy or sell border for entry point scalping position) but better using bigger time frame like TF H4 for following trend direction which shown from this TF and this trend should similar with histogram in MACD (above MACD=buy ; below MACD=sell)

RSI is strong enough indicators than stochastic for scalping, but using TF 15 minutes combined with TF H4 is a first step which should be executed before we put entry point, then histogram from MACD is powerfull to help us in determining trend direction it means if RSI and MACD do not give similar trend direction for scalping so better we wait until trend direction clearly shown by these two indicators

Type of my scalping are:
    1)tecnical scalping (using only technical based)
    2)News Scalping
    3)Break out scalping
    4)Reversal scalping
    5)Agressive scalping
    6)Martingale scalping
    both of these use RSI and MACD but using different method

Quote Originally Posted by kong kalikong View Post
    RSI is strong enough indicators than stochastic for scalping, but using TF 15 minutes combined with TF H4 is a first step which should be executed before we put entry point, then histogram from MACD is powerfull to help us in determining trend direction it means if RSI and MACD do not give similar trend direction for scalping so better we wait until trend direction clearly shown by these two indicators

Type of my scalping are:
    1)tecnical scalping (using only technical based)
    2)News Scalping
    3)Break out scalping
    4)Reversal scalping
    5)Agressive scalping
    6)Martingale scalping
    both of these use RSI and MACD but using different method
    well reversal scalping is not good trade in which extra risk rise and best indicator at short time frame is rsi easy to use that why i always use this indicator in saclping.

Quote Originally Posted by kong kalikong View Post
    here, I want to share my scalping method using combination of RSI and MACD, MACD histogram is used for determining trend direction especially using TF 15 minutes until TF H4, and RSI is used for timing for entry position for scalping.

This method I used so strong enough because RSI can show when we should put scalping OP and while we avoid scalping based on RSI limit only (30 or 70) and it means if we put scalping do not use this limit or border so can become very high risk because RSI indicators better than other indicators and so strong enough for scalping or extent our profit become intraday trading
    Rsi is a technical momentum indicator while MACD shows bars and combination of both gives strong signals in scalping

RSI is used to calculate the comparitive changes that happens between higer and lower price.so macd and rsi works goos for scalping

if we use MACD in scalping it means we follow the recent trend and continuing trend, we can avoid reversal trend but if we combined with RSI so simple in determining alteration of trend become reversal in scalping position using border 30 or 70 in RSI, so both of these so support each other to reduce

MACD indicator also can be used with other scalping strategies also. with RSI i hope we can get good results. i am scalping with bollinger bands and MACD. but Rsi i am using for separate strategies.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

MACD RSI and SAR Trading Strategies-Check some of the strategies of combining ... Using the parabolic SAR for stopping and reversing the position..........

Quote Originally Posted by u.umair View Post
    MACD RSI and SAR Trading Strategies-Check some of the strategies of combining ... Using the parabolic SAR for stopping and reversing the position..........
    I used RSI and Parabolic SAR indicator for scalping, Parabolic SAR 80% accurate indicator, if you are a scalper then i will suggest you, that you should follow these all indicator in your scalping.