Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: where is your Trend ?

where is your Trend ?

I saw many newbies they do not know what is market action and what the price is doing right now and what is the outlook of the market on any pair.

So let we discuss it here.

I use weekly time frame.... Monthly and Daily chart......... for finding Trend.... ? what do you do?

i have so many trends around us in the field of trading, so one should take some good trends to find out the basic trends to work on it.

i trade on the base of live signals given by the broker cause they are strong and effective but the condition is broker should be of high rank and best all over the world.

Newbies have no to much information that why they trade on simple steps which is not fine way of trade. H4 time frame isbest time frame for tarde.

trend may also types of long trend and short trend..some times market go for long and reverse very slowly after long times but some times it reverse back suddenly..

i simply draw 4 hour and daily trend line during my trade and never trade against the trend and with trend line also use support and resistance level in my technical tradings.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

There are many strategies but I am using M15 and found best in all currency charts and we can earn good profit by using this chart and make and earn good profit in this way. We will be successful in life too

At the morning i use daily chart but at evening i use H1 and existing trend for trading with my best trading system. Candlestick can help any trader to read the trend on the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    i have so many trends around us in the field of trading, so one should take some good trends to find out the basic trends to work on it.
    i am agree this point for my friend says

there are much more trends in trading system and traders can take any one trend out of huge amount of trends and work on it.through them traders can mold their work according to market trends.