Thread: FOREX.com

FOREX.com

We discuss the company FOREX.com in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: FOREX.com

I really like the conditions of this broker.... all trading pecularities suits me well. I have been working with this broker for 2 years. .. never had problems with orders execution, and prices...anyone can trust this company... i think this is the best one.. Moreover I'm really excited that know i can get back the part of spread.. unbelievable thing!..
    once upon a time.....

Oh, guys, FOREX.com are at the top of the IAFT's ratings. I trust IAFT and that means I can trust this company! Thinking about opening the account here..

The only things I can write about Forex.com are that you can open account and credit it quite fast, also they have welltrained customer care center, I'm afraid that is their biggest pluses.
    whatever you do, do its the best

I know for sure that people trust them to manage considerable amounts of money, their support is not the fastest ever but they always give you precise answers and professional assistance.
    Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests.

This broker with top rating by IAFT. I think they are worth trying. It try to compare them with others using the compare brokers section. And their activities turn out to be among the best.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.

This site is very nice indeed but the initial investment amount i remember is little high.I though got benefit from the site tutorial videos - very detailed and educative.

Guess the minimum deposite is quite high for newbies, anyway the are trusted broker.
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.