Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: how to increase trading rate??

how to increase trading rate??

please discuse the trading rates issue.

Quote Originally Posted by tehreem View Post
    we can increase our taring rate if as trader we use different trading indicator , systems and trading strategy in our trading matters , because with the help of different trading system i also earn and learn a lot so they is why i suggest all traders they must learn all about trading systems and use in the trading matters

please explain your problem in which sense you asking trading rate issue ? you want to increase your trading skills ? or you talking about trading time frame how to change time frame?

Pal, i think if you want trade with rates then you need fundamental analysis. Atleast you must know how to analyze the news accordance rates issue.

all traders they must understand all about dealing strategies and use in the dealing matters.

Trading rates i think you wants to discus the trading lot size , you can use high lot for high profit or high rates of your trade.

Quote Originally Posted by tehreem View Post
    if you mean that how we can increase the profit level then i think we have to adopt some good Strategies which work for us and also we have to have a sound trading plan and we have to master it till it work.....

To increase trading rates in which profit is also included the easiest step is to make the leverage high and also use hedging

trading rate depends upon the currency exchange rate. to analyze the currency exchange a trader should have a good command on fundamental analysis.

brother i think you are talking about lot size increase. you can take any lot size from meta trader options and can use any lot size according to your leverage and capital. we should trade only with lot size that is affordable and capable to our capital.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!