Thread: FXCL Group

FXCL Group

We discuss the company FXCL Group in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: FXCL Group

i have worked with FXCL 2 years already. Everything is nice, IAFT pays rebates. deposited money 3 times already, withdrew about ten. you fill out credit card data and that is it, in 3 days money is on account. they are regulated by FSA, it means that if broker fails English government will repay me my income. :i-m_so_happy:
    And if I can take part in it by transforming my own consciousness, then someone else's, I'm happy to do it.

Very not bad firm. They say openly in FAQ that they do not allow scalping. Investing and money withdrawal woks fine, I use Moneybookers for that.

I know five more people who withdrew money from them through bank transfer without any problems.
    A friend doesn't go on a diet because you are fat.

Depositing/withdrawing is very encouraging by its speed and simplicity. Execution of orders deserves confident good mark. I use Moneybookers company with them, very convenient and handy, recommend all. Few days ago withdrew 300 bucks form initially invested 250. I'm pretty satisfied with my trade :good3:
    If you have the guts to keep making mistakes, your wisdom and intelligence leap forward with huge momentum

FXCL Group is an vey good broker, backed by good service and really fast deposit and withdrawal execution via vast e-currency type. This broker also give us choices to us micro account or standart account this very helpful if we want to managing our margin account.

FXCL Group is acapable of performing brokerage services, conducting deals and transactions on the Forex market.
    As they were registered Commonwealth of Dominica in 2008, and they are fully certified and licensed.
    The thing that I should wish to obtain from money would be leisure with security