Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Relative Vigor Index

Relative Vigor Index

It is an indicator that is used before trading.
    Actually this is used to make technical analysis that is an important step to analyse the trading charts and the latest market trends.
    I would like to discuss it on details on the Forum.

can you tell me what is the purpose of this indicator and best time frame for that? its looking from its name that it work best with short term cause all relative indicator works good on short term trading system.

This is a indicator new in the forex market and i have no any complete experience about this indicator and i have simple learning about this indicator..

realtive vigor index is a very helpful indicator that is use to technically analysis the present situations of the market and gives the signals related to the market values and make a proper platform for the traders to trade well and gain profits as well.

An indicator used in technical analysis that measures the conviction of a recent price action and the likelihood that it will continue. this indicator have formula which is not easy to understand .

well dear i think it is look like leading indicator like rsi, macd or cci, it will work some but we have to learn well about it, youtube is the best source to take help of this indicator

Yes, i have read about relative vigor index and many said that it is one of the best indicator . but i haven't use it till now and i think it should try out this indicator so that i can know its working and correctness .

The Relative Vigor Index (RVI) indicator measures the relative strength of trends in bull and bear markets and we can create a lot of strategies with thing indicator and also can combine with other strategies and indicators.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

relative vigor index is an excellent and well used trading strategy that shows us the best view of the market values and the relative positions of the price value, so it is well used and excellently applied to the trading system in order to have good profits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zreena View Post
    It is an indicator that is used before trading.
    Actually this is used to make technical analysis that is an important step to analyse the trading charts and the latest market trends.
    I would like to discuss it on details on the Forum.
    dear i do not know about this indicator i used so much indicator but never did any work on this indicator can you please explain more about it.........