Page 1 of 116 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fibonacci Retracement and Trend Line Strategy

The Fibonacci Retracement and Trend Line Strategy

Let`s discuss the Fibonacci Retracement and Trend Line Strategy here. In general the Fibonacci numbers are used for calculating support and resistance points. Fibonacci Retracements anticipate that during a trend, the price will go against the retrace and then go back to a level identified by the Fibonacci numbers, and then continue the trend in the original direction.
    Share with us your opinion about this trading strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderexpert View Post
    Let`s discuss the Fibonacci Retracement and Trend Line Strategy here. In general the Fibonacci numbers are used for calculating support and resistance points. Fibonacci Retracements anticipate that during a trend, the price will go against the retrace and then go back to a level identified by the Fibonacci numbers, and then continue the trend in the original direction.
    I have never tried this strategy in my trading because it seems to be quite difficult that's why I never take a risk with me capital and nowadays I am just collecting the information about this strategy.

Banned

it seems to very difficult strategy but i tried to gain some information about this strategy then i applied in my demo account for practce and after that i will tried in live account

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Yousuf View Post
    it seems to very difficult strategy but i tried to gain some information about this strategy then i applied in my demo account for practce and after that i will tried in live account
    you are following the right procedure, I think this is the best way to learn and earn good number of pips in the trade, wish you best of luck for your live trade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal patel View Post
    you are following the right procedure, I think this is the best way to learn and earn good number of pips in the trade, wish you best of luck for your live trade.
    thank for wishing pal yup i started to get information about this by Google and YouTube then practice first in demo account

yeah it's a very good thinking buddy demo account is the best policy for you and all of us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Haseeb View Post
    yeah it's a very good thinking buddy demo account is the best policy for you and all of us.
    yeah i tried practice it it is difficult but i will be practice it fully and then do in the live trade to earn good number of pips

yeah i tried practice it it is difficult but i will be practice it fully and then do in the live trade to earn good number of pips
    Yeah body you need much more practice in demo account because it is not so easy as we expect it's little bit tough so we should practice alot it on demo account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Haseeb View Post
    Yeah body you need much more practice in demo account because it is not so easy as we expect it's little bit tough so we should practice alot it on demo account.
    yeah i got some information of it and started practicing it for some time then i tried in live trade

Banned
    actually dear I am new here I just get much more information of Forex trading system , when I got more info so we talk thanks.