Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: MIG BANK

MIG BANK

We discuss the company MIG BANK in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: MIG BANK

I worked with this company on Asset management and have only possitive impressions. Reliable company, friendly support, good conditions and fine profit. I haven't found any "-". So I advice this company for trading))

Swiss MIG Bank the largest bank in Switzerland, main specialization broker business. Very serious company, means of withdrawal are flawless. Their operators will answer any of your dumb questions :grin:. Practically impossible to find any negative comments about them and if found one than its origin is under great doubt. Long story short - cool guys :good2:
    careful, false world view reduces life expectancy

Swiss Bank.. Sounds great! I'm new in IAFT, but not in Forex. So, I'm interesting in MIG Bank now. Minimal deposit is 2000$, but I want to open CLASSIC - 10000$.
    Lack of many is the root of all evil))))))))))

MIG Bank is well-known for its security and transparency. It is regulated by FINMA and operates in accordance with the requirements of Swiss law on financial security and bank secrecy. :good:
    Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want.

MIG BANK is the first Swiss bank that works exclusively on Forex market. Headquartered in Neuenburg, in Swiss which is known world wide for financial security, stability and law about secrecy of banking operations.
    Do not worry about the future for it is not yet come. Live each day in the present and make it beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by david_flant View Post
    Swiss Bank.. Sounds great! I'm new in IAFT, but not in Forex. So, I'm interesting in MIG Bank now. Minimal deposit is 2000$, but I want to open CLASSIC - 10000$.
    i have heard first time about this, but if it allows 2000$ minimum so a new trader can not start with this, a old trader with large capital can

Banned
    I worked with this company on Asset management and have only possitive impressions. Reliable company, friendly support, good conditions and fine profit.

MIG Bank is well-known for its security and transparency. It is regulated by FINMA and operates in accordance with the requirements of Swiss law on financial security and bank secrecy.

Banned
    worked with this company on Asset management and have only possitive impressions. Reliable company, friendly support, good conditions and fine profit.