Page 1 of 274 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex only for smart people ?

Is Forex only for smart people ?

Forex is the most profitable and risky trade, so every steps and every situations are important for traders. As this is a risky trading, so anything can happen here. So for overcoming problems we have to take right decision. I think for trading in forex we have to be smart and creative. What do you think?

yes as we know that forex is very risky and complex trading business. so traders should to be very smart. smart in the sense of very intelligent. skillful, experienced and opportunity capture.

yes it is only for smart traders because forex is quite difficult to trade because in this single mistake can be quite risky.it is only for experienced traders and those who have good knowledge and skills.

i think so because trading is a game of mental strength and without any trading sense and mental hold we can not improve our skills and trading sense , during trading its relay important tp hold on their emotions because without all that thongs we can not serve in trading so that i why we can say that trading is game of smart people

Banned
    oh this is a good question.i think Forex is not for just smart people because because he is all knowledge able people in this see not smart or think in Forex see people talent and knowledge and experience and self mind because he is very risky so in Forex make profit able trading make intelligent man.thanks and what about you?

Forex is a serious business. I think that it is for those people who can analyze and predict the market movement.

Forex is not just for smart people every one who can analysis the market and have knowledge of market , and can be hard work in Forex trade can be good trader and makes good profitable trade.

yes trade is only those peopls who is very smart in our work who know about market and he know how to earn profit and whish is good time.

i think forex is not for smart people but when people become its good traders then they become smart and different... As they know trading in forex is not so easy..

Forex is a world wide trading plate form and there are have no any restriction for some person this is a trading for each and every person can join this trading without any hesitation ad get earning a lot of money from forex trading.