Thread: Forex is a magic.

Forex is a magic.

Forex is really magic and it chages your life. After long time of unemployment when i start forex my life starts changing.

Quote Originally Posted by engrforex786 View Post
    Forex is really magic and it chages your life. After long time of unemployment when i start forex my life starts changing.
    Its great that we have the opportunity to trade on the Forex market.

yes in reality forex is big money making platform magic, which is change the life fast, during last past one years i was no ways to ea rn money now i am easily trade and earn

Good for you guys.I'm just a newbie in forex and I want to learn more for me to achieve my goal.

If everything goes well and is planned, Forex is really a magic. I guess the experience is just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by TashinaMattie View Post
    If everything goes well and is planned, Forex is really a magic. I guess the experience is just awesome.
    Of course, buy trader need to remember the main rule! Trader should control his/her emotion!

Its not a magic it is very well planned market and every move is planned and if you want to be successful you need to plan first and want to stay with the possibilites you have and you can get and should not think much beyond that target

regards

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    Its not a magic it is very well planned market and every move is planned and if you want to be successful you need to plan first and want to stay with the possibilites you have and you can get and should not think much beyond that target

regards
    you are right trading is not magic,trading is understand the market knowing when to trade,how to trade.anybody thinking it a magic will probability think it a gamble or luck base business but trading is not like that,it about proper market analysis and understanding.

Forex is magic but its quite dangerous to put our money. But if you cooperate with IAFT they will defend your rights.