Page 1 of 269 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Expert Analysis is the best in the start of trading.

Expert Analysis is the best in the start of trading.

In the start i have lost some money because i totally depends on my mind then i start reading analysis of experts and rate of successful trades start increasing. So i suggest that in start you should depend on analysis of senior experts. Let` s discuss...

one must not depend on himself completely he must also not feel shy about any prolems to be asked by others because the new comers are here by watching the experts here so asking them about any problem will make you safe from any kind of losses

yes of course we should take help from seniors and follow their trading systems in this way we can also learn during following them and also can start our profitable trading experience. expert analysis help is great for newbies.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

yes it is always helpful for the novice traders to have an expert advice and to read their analysis about the trading tools and experiences.they share their experiences with us so that we do not make further mistakes in our real accounts.

If you want to engage in forex dealing, you must first decide what type of Currency investor you want to be - or, to be more accurate, which type of Currency investor you want to follow. There are basically two different kinds of Currency dealing.I found forex-metal best in term of trading as i am fulltime gold trader under them and doing good.

Analysis is important for us and if we analysis well then we will get much money in forex market and i think we should always do trade according our analysis and strategy

analysis is the best thing in business if we depends analysis on the expert traders then it will be good for new traders to take good decisions in his business and take his business in the high of success.

no doubt its good to take advice from senior analyst but its better to take decision on the base of your mind not on the basis of other i use live signals help and they are best and enough for me i never relay on other traders.

No doubt expert analysis is most important thing and key point to earn good money in start of trading days by expert analysis , Expert analysis improtant before making any plan .

yeah indeed, if you have a good expert advisor then you will trade better on comparison...more, if you have good analyze skill then you will easily analyze market..