Page 1 of 119 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Where we should set Stop loss?

Where we should set Stop loss?

One of the major problem in trading is where we should set stop loss. So, in this section let`s discuss it...

i use stop loss on support and resistance levels and it's best way to use stop loss in my view. we can also follow big pins, estimated levels and break out signs to use stop loss.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

well where position going in continuously in loss not in start its not good thing to set stop loss in the opening of trade we shoud set it after our half time frame time achived there and it should be according to the situation and our capital.

I think it's not good to set one position for stop loss cox each and every trade is different from others so if we set position for stop loss according to one trade but if other trade is different then it create problem for us. So we should use stop loss according to the condition of our trade.
    Last edited by farwa bukhari; 02-28-2013 at 09:33 PM.

The idea of stop-loss is much more crucial for the traders. This is because traders usually buy and sell at brief notice. At times, this deal can take place within a few moments. Now marketplaces are generally very unpredictable during the temporary. The possibilities of struggling failures are higher in the temporary than in the long term.

Well it is depends on traders to trader but i think we should used on support and resistance and on key areas because of this our stop loss will hit few times not every time

I use stop-loss on support and stage of stage of resistance levels and it's best way to use stop-loss in my perspective. We can also adhere to big hook varieties, estimated levels and crack out signs to use stop-loss. Well where position going in continually in decrease not in begin its not best part to set stop-loss in the beginning of company we should set it after our 50 percent interval of your power and power and attempt time achieved there and it should be according to the scenario and our financial commitment.

Banned
    i think we should set stop loss with between 20 or 30 pips and i think this 20 pips loss is enough for us, because more than 20 or 30 pips loss can harm full for us, we can lost our patience and dishearted by trading for ever,,

i set my stop loss of my buy entry above 15 pips of resistence and for sell entry i sat stop loss below 15 pips of support.So its very easy and simple strategy and in this we i also manage my trades.

stop loss should not be put so small so that market hit it and your position close in loss.. stop loss should be put in such a way that neither market hit it nor your account goes in too loss after ht by market..