Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GAINSY

GAINSY

We discuss the company GAINSY in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

first time i heard this company name please tell me some information about this company.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tehreem View Post
    first time i heard this company name please tell me some information about this company.thanks

Dear tehreem,

We would like to introduce you a new IAFT`s partner. The information about this broker will be soon represented in the Full Brokers list section on the website.

If you have any further questions, please refer to our support service and we will be happy to assist you!

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Dear tehreem,

We would like to introduce you a new IAFT`s partner. The information about this broker will be soon represented in the Full Brokers list section on the website.

If you have any further questions, please refer to our support service and we will be happy to assist you!
    thanks mod i am waiting to see this company information.

it seems to be a good broker and a new partner of iaft because its information is still not available on full broker list . i am waiting to see what this broker has broght for us here in iaft.

GAINSY company provides on-line trading on Forex market on the basis of NDD (Non Dealing Desk)

this broker is new partner of IAFT not know about this broker waiting for the IAFT team to uploading the information about this broker.

it is a good broker and it has very low spreads.and on the other hand they still have very interesting competition.all customers sell their own strategies like at market.these competitions allows to earn money and win prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by tehreem View Post
    I also have no information about this broker , i google it but fail to collect sufficient information about this broker .

It's a online broker I guess which offer you to do trade online with this provides very low spread.In this members sell their strategies in market.