Page 1 of 193 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily profit in currency trading,possible or impossible ?

Daily profit in currency trading,possible or impossible ?

What do u think if it is possible to receive everyday income in currency trading interacting trading?
    Forex interacting, everyday income means they can make continuous income from their everyday currency trading interacting. Do you think is it possible? I think it is difficult, cause you know, currency trading trading market is varying, everything will happen in currency trading market, so no one can estimate with certain the activity of currency trading trading market all the time. I think it is possible for good investors to get more income than they missing, but they can't make continuous income everyday.

Daily profit in currency trading possible its not difficult but daily profit by every trader is not possible . We can make profit at daily basis by Forex trade , but trader really conduct profit its dificult .

daily profit is possbile except holiday of forex market days but its not good technique to trade daily we should analyze market well daily then we able to earn profit daily from the market i personally not go for daily trading.

Banned
    hi i think daily profit in currency trading is possible because hi rates is daily up and down if your are currency rate is going to up so you can make profit if your currency rate is going to down so you are not make profit on forex market so this is possible or not because he is very risky.

it's possible if we are a good trader. we can earn daily profit but not fix we can easily trade in every types of market with our strategies to get good risk reward but need skills and strategies that mostly work.
    Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Certainly I can earn much in Monday to Friday freom forex.But I must to beware since Monday is coming.Because many traders will go to loose them money in Forex since Monday come because Forex is unpredictable market and you don't know Monday tide will go to in any direction.My grandpa tell me about this story and advise me to withdraw money in Friday to reduce risk from Monday tide

Banned
    i think the daily profit in currency trading is possible or not because the currency market is every day low and high if your currency rates is going to up so you can make profit on Forex if your currency is going to down rates so your trading is going to loss ways so we can say that daily profit in currency trading is possible or not possible.thanks

making profits in currency trading some what difficult and not possible to gain on daily basis because currency values may change every time and it is not possible to attain a constant graph of profits on daily basis.

Daily profit is scarcely possible. I have never seen a trader who achieves such daily success. Sometimes the market movement is flat. It means that it is impossible to earn on trading.

well consistent profit every day is not possible for us it is the risky market and we cannot earn regularly but we can earn every month