Thread: Broco

Broco

We discuss the company Broco in this topic.

Best Regards, Tom Rink
    IAFT – working with us brings you more profit!
    forumtradersunion.com

Re: Broco

How can account be accepted if it was not initially through iaft?

sign up for support or chat - you will be sent instructions or application if needed.

yeah, you'll need to fill in identification form to be added to iaft group, it can be found on the site - anyway, do contact support service, it's done really quick.

Decided to open account with them,anyone to share impressions on the services?

To start with you should note: Minimal deposit – 25 USD | 25 EUR (Mini)/500 USD | 500 EUR (Classic), Maximum deposit share allowed for trading – 500 USD | 400 EUR (Mini)/ No limitations, Minimal withdrawal amount – 25 USD | 25 EUR. Also, broco provides arious options for accessing financial markets; growth of Investor’s capital (PAMM accounts).

Quote Originally Posted by Piers
    Decided to open account with them,anyone to share impressions on the services?
    Siting the iaft site, you should note this, if interested: Securities – CFD for futures with the closest expiration month only; Forex with fixed spread (Mini)/ CFD for futures for the closest and further expiration months; Forex with fixed and floating spread (Classic)

Broco has an impressve array of trading instruments:
    - around 60 currency pairs
    - 7 platforms
    - 50 indexes
    - and 300 futures

I doubt that all of them are absolutely necessary but there individuals who like such a variety. So I think this is Broco's advantage, definitely.
    Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Oh my... 60 currency pairs, I don't who needs such a huge variety :o But it is sooner their advantage than drawback

One of their outstanding features is two hour contest on their various futures and lots of other instruments. :good:
    Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.

This broker have a wonderful activities, and there platform are nice. :drinks:
    Their is this saying "go to where you are celebrated and not to were you are tolerated" in IAFT you are celebrated.