Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is good broker in Asia content ?

Who is good broker in Asia content ?

I am doing forex business in by a good broker.But i actually do not know who is the best broker in the Asia .If your broker is better then tell what are the qualities of them......

Banned
    actually Forex business entered a many type of broker but who is really that is not sure now a day IAFT Trade Union is the best broker.

Quote Originally Posted by altafa50 View Post
    actually Forex business entered a many type of broker but who is really that is not sure now a day IAFT Trade Union is the best broker.

You are wrong because IAFT is not a broker. IAFT is a middleman between a trader and a broker company.

Quote Originally Posted by mdenamul View Post
    I am doing forex business in by a good broker.But i actually do not know who is the best broker in the Asia .If your broker is better then tell what are the qualities of them......
    I have heard that FXOptimas is a good broker in Asia. You can aslo look at the official website to find out more info about this broker.

in my opinion, a very good broker Instaforex used spot trading transactions. broker provides good services to its customers, and is regulated by the rules of legal entity. whether it is also an example of a good broker? I think a good broker is a broker who already has regulatory and always provide comfort in the trade. I own a small trader in forex, and I use Instaforex as a place to trade.

Banned
    that is very difficult question because we are don't choose to 100 person of good broker we don't know who is reliable broker for us.

yes yes, probably for merchants who have big capital will be difficult to choose a broker who can be trusted. but I myself believe in the broker already has regulations and cooperation with the agency having legal entity.

i think hot forex is the best in asia he is also provide good servis and he give massive bonus offer and also very tiny spread i like hot forex in asia

how much is spread on pair euro usd when we trade use hot forex brother?
    Is there any ECN account too in hot forex

Regard

Yeah in my opinion not all broker are good and trust able for us very few broker are here in IAFT who is good for us but i also don't know that which is the best broker in asia content.